Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 05, 2009
"It Was a Dark and Stormy..."
...morning. Well, not that stormy, but it was raining, and it was dark, and "Holly" is now gone. Felt stormy enough emotionally, especially after about four hours sleep. Even with two fans on in the bedroom it was warm.

It's 60°F outside and 78 in my cubicle, I have seven new orders, discovered I'd forgotten to send two e-mails on December 19th, got to discard the entire pile of mail on my desk except for the Christmas cards, and have had to ask my supervisor for assistance in getting into a certain system, since it seems my request for access has not been approved, and it's not even 10 a.m. yet! :-) (In asking for help I found out no one else in my area has the needed access, either. So I don't feel like "the Lone Stranger." Or "the Strange Loner" in the WENN-world. LOL.)

I have to remember my snow garland tomorrow so I can swap it out for the poinsettia garland.

Next Monday I get a Smart Card. Rah.

Labels: ,