Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 04, 2008
Where Does The Time Go?
"Today psychiatrists would call Mama a compulsive housekeeper. "She would get up at 6 a.m. mumbling, 'Here it is Monday, before you know it Tuesday, and Wednesday just around the corner, and Thursday running into Friday, and I haven't done a stitch of work yet.'" (Sam Levenson, Everything But Money)
I feel like Sam Levenson's mother. Summer crawled by, then all of a sudden it was October and then November, and now it's December and before I know it it will be January and then February and by the end of the month the trees will start to bloom and I wouldn't have had a chance to enjoy the cold weather at all and it will be sucky summer again. I've barely any Christmas decorations up and here it is December 4!

"How fast the earth spins!"

Labels: