Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Slowwwwwly I Compute
It's as if when the clock hit 11 the bandwidth narrowed to capillary size. All of a sudden applications were opening, closing, and printing in sloth time. As of course this occurs at the same time I am printing out new orders, it is freakin' aggravating.

When we're at the hobby shop, Rusty or Corley or one of the other guys always apologizes for swearing in front of me, or won't tell an off-color story because I am there. I wonder what they would say if they heard me swearing at this benighted piece of outdated computer equipment with its crappy Microslop applications!

Labels: