Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, November 21, 2008
An Icicle in the Works
Holy cats, it's cold outside! It's 35°F and dropping like a rock...with the wind chill it's already under freezing. After I got done with my work, I took Willow out, and then for a short walk. Once I got in, the blood rushed to all my extremities and now I'm roasting! I'm glad I refilled the bird feeder all the way this morning (instead of three quarters so the "tree rats" wouldn't get at the seed), so the little guys could stock up before evening. The female downy woodpecker was hanging on the suet just before sundown and she was so fluffed up she looked like a woodpecker toy.

Labels: ,