Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 16, 2008
When Colors Go Wrong
Last night, while I was finishing up the painting on the ceppo, I also did another tiny project. I bought one of those sensor nightlights for the hall downstairs so we can see when we come in at night, the other having burnt out. This one is an LED and throws that disgusting "fluorescent" bluish-white screamingly glaring light. I brought it upstairs and painted the lens "sunny yellow" with glass paint. It was dry this morning and I just took it downstairs to plug it in.

Now it throws a sickening greenish light. Ooops. Good thing the glass paint just peels off. LOL.

Labels: