Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 10, 2008
Sandpaper Gullet
Gah. My throat is getting worse. Not hot soup for lunch nor cold milk and water have touched it. I told James I want some nice hot wonton soup tonight for supper.

I had a Campbell's Soup to Go (Italian wedding) on a short lunch trip to Big Lots since I had a 20 percent off coupon. Quite a good trip! I bought a metal fall sign which I'm presently repainting, a computer-y gift, some granola bars, a Healthy Choice soup bowl, two new apple-theme dishtowels for the kitchen, and an apple clock for the dining room. The latter is about six inches wide and fits perfectly between the two windows.

On the way home I found gas for $3.29/gallon. Woot!

Labels: