Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 03, 2008
The Cleaning Thing
Chinese for supper, then it's vacuuming time. Stairs, then carpet while James is drying off the dog. I have to vacuum right before or right after I bathe Willow because she tends to rub herself off on the rug. This time I washed her with the soap sample I picked up at the Yellow Daisy Festival. It is good for the dog's skin and the claim was that when you got done there was no "wet dog" smell. As I washed her I thought I caught the faint smell of oatmeal, which I know is good for human skin. Well, I rinsed her off and James dried her and indeed she does not have that "wet dog" smell. Their card is still in the truck; I guess we should order some of it.

Labels: ,