Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, September 15, 2008
Way to Go, Cold Front!
It pushed through while I was at lunch and is now four degrees cooler than it was when I went out two hours ago. The breeze was tremendous! I wish it were as nice inside; 80°F again in my cubicle and I have the fan on high. I understand now why I get backaches when I'm here; I have to keep my body hunched to get the full benefit of the fan. In the meanwhile, I cope with payment authorizations. I'm not sure which is worse, payment authorizations or fleas. I hate numbers; they're God's way of punishing us for our sins.

Have cheered the place up by stripping out the summer decor for autumn; much nicer now with the oranges, reds and yellows.

Labels: ,