Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Fresh Air Fun
All the windows are open once again! It's sunny, but it's cool! The birds are chittering at the feeder. Schuyler attempts to make contact; they are concentrating on their eating, however. I'm trying to sort out a modification which is signed but doesn't seem to be forwarding in the computer portion of the approval process. It's just told me to come back later. If you say so.

I scored two coups yesterday. I found The Life Book of Christmas (actually a three volume set) on e-Bay and a reasonably-priced copy of Tasha Tudor's Take Joy! Christmas book from a Barnes & Noble approved seller. Total less than $15. Cool! I've always wanted the Tudor; I love her beautiful, delicate watercolors. I bought The Secret Garden in hardcover just to get the lovely color plates.

Labels: , , ,