Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Aftermath
I was so tired and sick to my stomach last night I was seriously considering coming in late this morning, or not coming in at all, since almost everything is done (barring emergencies), so I never did add a postscript to the credit-card-hacking story (never mind finishing blogging about DragonCon). Of course I called up the bank to report the fraudulent charges and have the card cancelled, and found out there were more charges than the three that were listed. They were all small charges, not more than $200.00, for things like "four cheap CDs," electronics, computer supplies, etc. I won't know the full extent until I get the statement I have to sign.

Labels: