Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Water, Water Everywhere
How it rains! I think it's still backlash from Fay. This morning we had a Shelter-in-Place drill; Nancy had heard that it was due to a tornado being spotted only a few miles south at Atlantic Station.

Once the rain's over...ugh. Hot weather again. Just what I wanted when tramping from one hotel to the other. To make it worse, I seem to be spoiling for an ear infection. Wonderful. After weekends with nothing going on but the usual trip to WalMart, my ear starts bothering me just before three weekends of fun things to do.

Quite typical of life, as Feb would say...

Labels: