Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, August 15, 2008
The Sincerest Form of Budgie Flattery
James was playing with Willow tonight with her "monkey," the generic name to which we refer to all her squeak toys, since the first one was a monkey, and to our delight, at one point when he squeaked the toy, Schuyler repeated the squeak exactly! It was so cute. She did a couple of other imitative squeaks, but none of them was quite as pitch perfect as that one.

It reminded me of when Merlin and Bandit used to imitate sounds: me clearing my throat, James sneezing, the dog barking...

Labels: , ,