Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Silence of the Trees
The gusting winds quieted almost abruptly from when I got home from work last night at 5:30 to bedtime, so it wasn't nearly as nice to sleep last night; I had to put the fan in the window. I'm sure all those who had trees down from the wind, and the poor family of the Smyrna woman who was killed by a falling tree as she walked to a friend's apartment, are glad to be rid of it, though.

Anyone catch House last night? More creative storytelling alà "Three Stories." I find it disconcerting now that House is on Mondays; makes me think it's later in the week than it is. And interminable Tuesdays are even more so now that there's not House to look forward to.

Labels: