Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 18, 2008
Report from Unicoi, Part 3
I spoke too soon. Internet connection has been very erratic tonight. Plus dinner is sitting badly, I realized I left home without any Claritin, and my skin feels hot even though I do not look like I have been sunburned. I have had this problem off and on since I had my thyroid removed; I remember waking up in a guestroom one night on our way to my mother's for Christmas, about ten months after the surgery, and feeling like my arms were burning. I keep retreating into the room where the air conditioner is going simply to feel comfortable.

Labels: