Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Background Twitters
It has been a very pretty day despite the fact it got up to 70°F! I have got to get my sunglasses out of the car on sunny days when I take a walk; the glare from the pale concrete sidewalk is blinding. A very nice day to work at home, although pretty chilly this morning; it's possible the heat came on last night even though the thermostat is down to 64. By Friday we will have to put the A/C on again because the night temps will be over 60.

The birds have been going at it wildly this afternoon. I thought the wild flutterings indicated a territorial dispute between a house finch and a house sparrow until I had the time to watch the two...I think courting behavior better describes what's going on!

Labels: ,