Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, March 09, 2008
I'm Back...
Whew. We went to MicroCenter and picked up a SATA drive, went to Costco, relaxed briefly at lunch at Longhorn, then came home and James set to work. We had two small bobbles: the new short network cord James got for me at MicroCenter didn't seem to work (but we suspect it wasn't plugged in properly) and then I had to phone Microslop for the "mother may I" since I had already loaded WinXP once already this year. You'd think Bill Gates, with all his charities, would employ people in his own country.

I have Citgo working again, so teleworking is safe. Now I have to reload all this other stuff. ::groan::

Labels: