Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, February 25, 2008
Tired of Plastic
Grumbling as I refill the printer this morning: the paper we used to get in a paper wrapper is now wrapped in plastic, which I don't suppose is recycleable. I spent needless minutes loading the paper since I didn't have my Swiss Army Knife scissors to cut the plastic and the flaps on the side refused to pop apart like the old plastic ones. With all this call for green living, why wrap the damn reams in plastic anyway?

If they want to go more green they should outlaw those frippin' blister packs, too. I loathe the wretched things. It was perfectly okay for products to come in plain boxes. Not to mention I can't tell you how many times I've cut myself on the damn edges. I don't suppose that plastic is recycleable either.

Labels: