Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Can You Beat That?
Severe thunderstorm warnings right now, chance of snow flurries tonight!

The rain is beating across the chimney cover like drumsticks. I don't think I want to leave for work until the squall line has passed...

[Later: Glad I waited the half hour. A tree fell across the two right lanes of I-75S on the route I usually take. They were still getting the wood out of the way as we inched by. Much news of debris on the roads and other trees down, but no more on my way to work.]

Labels: