Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 28, 2008
Why I Love the Internet
While I was driving to work this morning, two stars were directly in front of me as I headed southeast, a smaller one, and a larger one higher in the sky and to the right. I wondered what they were and typed "+stars +southeast +'January 28, 2008'" into Google. As Snagglepuss always said, "Viola!"
Monday, January 28, 2008
Venus and Jupiter are 4 degrees apart and closing. Watch this week as the two planets pass each other. Jupiter is getting higher and Venus is getting lower each morning. Look to the southeast for the pair of planets.
From the Abrams Planetarium Night Sky Notes site.

Labels: