Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Working Lunch
Christmas Book LinkFirst those library book reviews, linked at right.

Ate a hasty lunch and then commenced to wrapping gifts, James' first to add a little interest to the tree, and then just kept going. It's about half done.

It's cloudy and 50°F out, just perfect for a walk, but I have used up my lunch hour on holiday frippery. Perhaps I will nip out in a bit for a few minutes to give Willow and I a treat.

(And O frabjous day, I have found the pine-scented sachet which I thought I did not buy at JoAnn. Since we can't have a real tree I wanted it for a touch of evergreen scent under the tree.)

Labels: , ,