Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, December 05, 2007
The Weather Seesaw
Yesterday morning it was down into the 20s, and I finally wore a coat.

The weather report says that it's going to be in the 70s beginning of next week. Arrgh! Wish I could send the weather to the Midwest, Northeast and especially up in the Northwest where they really need a break. Usually I am hoping that the Weather Channel prediction comes true rather than the weather report on WXIA. This time it's the other way around, as WXIA only has it in the high 60s. At home on Sunday, it won't be so bad; we can open the windows. Not so in Cubicle-Land on Monday.

I wish we could take a little of the slack from Oregon and Washington; here we need the rain badly. I'm praying for the best for them.

Labels: