Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, December 14, 2007
Gimp
The arthritis in my shoulders seemed to have a field day today, so I have not gotten as much accomplished as I wanted. The laundry is done at least, and I did manage to do my errand at Lowe's.

I found press-on gold letters at Hobby Lobby for the hobby shop in the village, a font reminiscent of the old Woolworth's font. But James had named it the "A-Z" hobby shop and I discovered after I started applying the letters that they only give you one "Z." Too funny. So we'll have to go back to Hobby Lobby. Ow! Twist my arm!

Labels: