Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, October 24, 2007
A Profitable Day
Phone call with a potential vendor, item advertised, another competed, the usual e-mails exchanged.

My order from Hamilton Books finally came: I got the making of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and also Welcome Books' Christmas Almanac, which has stories, trivia, and all matter of Christmas interest with nineteenth century scrapbook illustrations and vintage art.

The sun is just coming out, so I may have to rethink the lawn watering business. :-)

Oh, and I had the first of the apples that we brought home from Ellijay. ::drool:: Yum! Crispy, just tart enough...if only this type of apple turned up closer to home!

Labels: , , ,