Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Open Windows, Take 3
A cold front went through yesterday, and another is bearing down on us (the last time I looked at the weather map, it was just entering Chattanooga, an hour-and-a-half drive north). So the moment the sun went down the windows went up and the fans are going.

When I was finished with work for the day I got the vacuuming done and also finally did something about those damn wires for the surround speakers. We laid them out before Christmas, but they'd come loose and tangled, plus the ones near the television still looked like an untidy spider's nest. Much better!

Labels: ,