Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 04, 2007
"Junior's" First Adventures
No sooner do I hear from Rodney that they are finally releasing Young Indiana Jones to DVD (but sadly only in movie form, with "Old Indy," played by Remember WENN regular, the late George Hall, neatly excised), than what do I spot tonight on History International (also on the History Channel and History HD)...yep, Henry Jones Jr in the flesh (or should I say in the cathode ray?).

Of course the DVD  will not have those excruciating commercials, banners, bugs and pop-ups for the next show...

(Meanwhile...grumble...when do we finally get a new series of This Old House?)

Labels: