Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I Surrender
It's been warm for the last couple of nights and James and I toughed it out without the A/C, with the result that both of us have had about six or seven hours total sleep each in 48 hours. We have a warm front coming up from the Gulf of Mexico, which will be good news if it carries the rain its supposed to (the drought is now so bad they're talking about restaurants only providing water when people ask for it and when they reseed the Bermuda in the back yard next week, we will have a special notice to post allowing us to water the lawn), but it is unbearably sticky along with it. I just closed up the house again. It's supposed to break by later in the week. I hope so.

Labels: