Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, August 23, 2007
Thursday Threesome

Homework Instructions:

::Calculators may not be Used::

Onesome: Calculators-- and such: are you good with numbers? Do you have a calculator built in? ...or does the presence of a second column demand some help from something electronic?

When it comes to things like my savings or figures at work I would rather have a calculator to back me up. I got an A in Business Math but I really despise numbers. Numbers are God's way of punishing us for our sins, and algebra and trigonometry are sheer torture.

Twosome: may not be-- where you left them. Hmmm... What have you misplaced lately? You know: the item you are flat positive you left in one spot but somehow mysteriously migrated to another!

It was the scissors in the living room that we use to snip out coupons. I tied a bright orange ribbon to the handle to keep track of it, and even that didn't help. But it's back. (The Little Blue Guys returned it. LOL.)

Threesome: Used-- cars? When you buy, do you buy new? ...or do you go for those with a few thousand miles on them?

I bought new. Any used car driven in Atlanta traffic has been "rode hard and put away wet," and is sure to come with the requisite aches and pains that calls to mind. I bought the used car last time. It spent six years constantly leaking oil even though it was taken in for repairs at least twice a year.

Labels: