Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, August 06, 2007
1. What ONE thing would you like to accomplish before the end of the day?
More purchase orders.
2. What one goal would you like to attain before the end of the month?
I'm tempted to say "another job." But no chance of that happening.
3. Are you a "to-do list" writer? If so, do you stick to your list and cross things off as you complete them?
Yes, especially in improvements to the house.
4. In general, how organized do you feel you are?
I go in fits and starts. One day I just get tired of all the clutter and clean. However, I'd say 97 percent of the house is tidy. It's just those little hot spots.
5. How many piles of papers/junk mail/etc. do you have laying around your house?
Not so many since I began sorting the mail over the wastebasket. Most of it goes out with the trash. I am so not waiting for 2008. I don't even know how many trees are going to be wasted on political campaigns. Surely there's a better way than squandering resources.
6. Which ONE surface in your home do you have trouble keeping clean?
Just one? It's sort of a tie between the back of the sofa and James' side table in the living room (and in the bedroom).