Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, August 23, 2007
Busy, Busy, Busy
Told my supervisor today that I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel...although it may be the proverbial train. I think I can do four orders right now. I have eighteen in various forms of dishabille, a bunch more that the folks at Fed Bid did the quotes for, one I haven't had a chance to look at, and the guy who wants us to pay him even though he never delivered the product. (Say what?)

Not to mention all those last minute ones they foist off on you because someone pleaded "Oh, please..."

Labels: