Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, July 19, 2007
Thursday Threesome

Lifted from Allison

::I love this Book::

Onesome: I love-- to hear about new music; do you have any new favorites for us this week?

Nope, still the same old ones. I don't tend to try new music. If I hear something I like, I may go search for it on Amazon. I'm certainly not interested in new music if it is rap, or hip-hop, or talks about "ho's" and "dudes."

Twosome: this-- is way past the half way point of Summer; how are vacation and other plans working out for you? Here's hoping you're doing well!

Not taking any more vacations in the summer unless we can go somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere. And that ain't gonna happen.

Threesome: Book-- query: Whatcha' readin' this week? No, not "The Harry"! Arrgh! ...okay, if that's a big thing, sure <g>.

Actually, I have finished one and started another sociological study of media fandom and am also reading Lusitania by Diana Preston. But, yes, I'm waiting for midnight of the 21st...what of it?

Labels: