Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, July 05, 2007
Thursday Threesome

The Fifth Amendment:

::At Long Last::

Onesome: At-- the head of the line for the iPhones, were you? No? What do you think of all the hoopla. ...and the continuing hype? Just curious...

What's an iPhone? Seriously, if I hadn't seen commercials for them and news reports of people in line, I wouldn't know. I got a "snazzy" new phone over two years ago. It makes phone calls. It also takes photos, but really, what else do I need it for except to make phone calls?

Twosome: Long-- roads to forever... Do you have a favorite road/trail/path you like to travel just for the scenery?

The road up to Hiawassee in north Georgia is pretty nice. My favorite road like that is 9N, in New York, from Lake George to Fort Ticonderoga.

Threesome: Last-- year did you think you'd be doing what you ended up doing for the holiday yesterday? ...or did plans change a bit?

For the holiday, yes. For the holiday eve (ending up in the emergency room), no.

Labels: