Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, July 22, 2007
Her Birdness
I have forgotten to mention one thing: Schuyler is starting her first moult! She has at least a half-dozen little pinfeathers on her forehead.

She gets very close to my hand, but then panics if I get that last two inches. The funny thing is that in avoiding my hand she has touched my arm or hand innumerable times, but she still is not comfortable with it.

On the other hand she burbles and plays with her toys and has found a friend in the swing on the lower level. She sometimes relaxes next to it with her head fluffed up against it.

I wish there was some way to tell her we aren't going to eat her.

Labels: ,