Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at yetanotherjournal (at) mindspring (dot) com
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, July 20, 2007
Summer time...and the living is easy!
1. Have you ever been to summer camp?
No, I wasn't allowed to go because of my allergies. There were no non-drowsy medications back then and had I gone I would have spent the entire time in a drugged-out haze.
2. Have you ever made a s'more?
I haven't personally; I had one for the first time when Daniel and Clair had their movie night last year. I really don't like chocolate warm, not even brownies or chocolate cake.
3. Have you ever slept under the stars (no tent/tarp)?
Nope, never camped at all.
4. Have you ever had a member of the opposite sex sleep over at your house?
LOL. Only my husband.
5. What type of bed do you have (queen, twin, bunk, etc.) ?
A queen-sized. I remember the first time we slept in a king, it was in Columbus, GA; we were there for Magnum Opus Con, and it was the convention that Patrick Troughton died at. :-( We had trouble finding each other during the night.