Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at yetanotherjournal (at) mindspring (dot) com
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, July 06, 2007
Hmn. Never noticed I didn't do last week's.
Presents for everyone!
1. What was the best gift you received?
This house. Thanks, Mom.
2. What was the worst gift you received?
Probably a book once that was nothing I was interested in. Not sure why the person bought it for me.
3. What gift did you wish for, but never got?
When I was a kid, I wanted a dog. Now...I didn't want Mom to leave so soon.
4. What was the best present you gave?
James' airplane ride when he turned forty.
5. What was the worst present you gave?
I don't know if I've given anything really bad, but I know a couple of books I gave one Christmas missed the mark, even though I considered the person's tastes. Oh, well.
And this week's.
1. What sets you apart from your friends?
They're all much more calm than I am!
2. What sets you apart from your family?
:-) I live 1100 miles away.
3. What sets you apart from your coworkers/fellow students?
They like their jobs.
4. What is the one thing about you that is most unique?
Don't think I have one anymore.
5. What is your most interesting quality?
Don't have one. Go to work, come home, it's all rut time. Need to be sensible and save for retirement or it's WalMart for me.