Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, June 11, 2007
::pant::
85°F again in my cubicle. It's hard to work and stay next to the fan at the same time. I can hardly breathe.

I don't think I've ever had a chance to ask any of the maintenance staff whether the vent over my cubicle is actually open. In all the times I've been calling about this problem, I've only seen someone once.

The direct road to my building continues to be closed, although the road looks finished and I have seen construction vehicles drive on it. Do overpasses (it goes over a creek bed) have to "settle" a certain number of weeks?

If they are keeping that road closed for something stupid, like they have to sod the side of the road or "make it look pretty," I'm going to scream. We've had to detour since January and it's getting really old, even only two days a week, and it's wasting gasoline to boot.

Labels: ,