Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, June 11, 2007
1. Do you listen to the radio, or a CD, when you're driving in your car/truck/SUV?
Mostly my XM Radio. I keep forgetting to burn CDs to keep in my car. (I'm certainly not going to keep the originals in there.)
2. Do you have one of those GPS systems in your vehicle?
No, but they sound cool. I loved the Garmin commercials at Christmas. "There's that moose again!"
3. About how many miles do you put on your vehicle in a month?
It used to be at least 1200, but now that I'm telecommunting it's dropped to at least half that.
4. Do you have your oil changed regularly?
Regularly, but not as regularly as I should.
5. Do you take your vehicle to a car wash or do you wash it at home?
Car wash. We have a watering ban now. Haven't had my car washed...since my mom died.
6. How often do you have the inside of your vehicle cleaned? Do you do it yourself or do you pay someone to do it?
Pay. Again, haven't done it for a while. We used to live near a nice car wash. Now that it's not as close, don't go as often.
7. What is the color of your vehicle?
Concord grape purple. That's why it's called "Twilight," after the first line in "Stardust": "And now the purple dusk of twilight time..."