Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, June 05, 2007
1. When is the last time you planned for a party/social gathering at your house?
It was in...February, I think. Yes, the Saturday before Valentines Day. We had a games night.
2. What type of event was it?
Very informal. We had Swedish meatballs and other finger foods, paper plates, all that.
3. Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house, or do you find the preparation stressful?
Yes, I do, and it's not stressful as much as busy beforehand. Need to do more games nights, but James' schedule is so flaky it's hard to plan ahead.
4. Do you tend to have a lot more food than needed for these events, or are you pretty good about estimating how much to serve?
Yes, most of the time because we plan for everyone who was invited and of course sometimes they can't all show up. So we have leftover finger foods for supper in the succeeding days.
5. Some people have gatherings at their homes on a regular basis because it forces them to really CLEAN. How do you feel about this?
I clean anyway, but yeah, having company does make you put that extra fillip in the cleaning.