Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, June 04, 2007
Good Weather for Ducks
No, it's not raining. I wish it would. But I'm sopping wet anyway. It's 85°F in my cubicle. When I went out for lunch it was the same temp, but much cooler under the trees. I have my fan on high right under my chair.

I'm not the only person complaining.

It's worst on Monday because they either shut the A/C off on the weekends or have it set very high, which is great for energy consumption, but it's terrible for us on Monday morning. Not to mention all the computers up here. Heat isn't good for computer components and it shows on performance.

Labels: ,