Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, June 08, 2007
1. Remember the scene with Molly Ringwald putting lipstick on by holding it in her cleavage? Name one really bizarre thing you know how to do. No matter how small.
Um, no I don't remember. Is that in The Breakfast Club? Anyway...um, sing the entire theme song to "My Mother the Car" from memory.
2. What's your favourite way to pass the time?
Reading. So many books. So little time.
3. What's your favourite restaurant and why?
I don't know how to answer that. There are favorites for different things. I love Olive Garden for Italian, but Vincent's is awfully good (now that they've solved the service problem). Red Lobster for seafood. Longhorn for steak (and their crab/lobster dip is wonderful, too). Sonny's for cheap barbecue.
4. Which TV/Radio show did you like that's not aired any more?
That list would go off the screen. But, briefly put: Remember WENN!!!!!!
5. if you had a choice of learning another new language, what would you choose? what do you think that reflects about you?
Spanish would be useful, although I can usually get through most Spanish signs because a lot of the words are similar to Italian.
1. You're holding a dinner party and can invite three famous people from the past or present; who would they be?
Eleanor Roosevelt, James Thurber, and Madeleine L'Engle.
2. You have the opportunity to question someone about something you've always wanted to know and receive a truthful answer; what would your question be?
I could have Clement C. Moore to dinner and ask him if he actually did write the darn poem, finally solving the debate!
3. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
4. If you could save other people's lives by completing an act that would lead to your own death, would you do it?
I'd want to do it, but I'm afraid I'd be too chicken.
5. Would you commit murder if you knew that you could get away with it?
No. Unless it was Osama Bin Laden.