Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 10, 2007
Thursday Threesome

Game time!

::Super Mario Brothers::

Onesome: Super-- heroes and comic book characters? Have you seen "Spiderman 3" yet? Will you?

No. Actually don't care. We missed #2 (I think that was when my Mom was sick, so I bought the DVD and we never watched it and I wasn't interested in seeing the original again—ended up donating them to Goodwill.

Twosome: Mario-- Brothers led one gaming revolution: are you a gamer? Online? ...or is this one of those things you just don't even notice?

Gamer as in role-playing? No. Games...yes. We have games night occasionally with friends: we play Uno, Scrabble, Cranium, Imaginiff... Computer games: I like Bookworm and have played Bejeweled. I still play Jumpman, even if it is 2D, and have played Scrabble and Jeopardy on the computer. I have two games called "The Last Express" and "Sheep" which I loaded and never have played.

Threesome: "Brothers-- in Arms"? Just listening to some old Dire Straits this evening: how about something new on your music radar you can share with the gang!

Nothing new. Still playing New Age (mostly George Winston), Rupert Holmes, and 1940s stuff.

Labels: