Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 03, 2007
Thursday Threesome

From the? Well...

::Innate Organizational Skills::

Onesome: Innate-- talents? Do you have any you're willing to share? Maybe perfect pitch? ...or the ability to tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue? How about a "sense of direction"? Surely you can toss something out to the gang to to wonder about...

I can befriend magical, enchanting creatures who sing with the voice of an angel and reach the heights on delightful wings.

(Just call me "Speaker to Budgies." <g>)

Twosome: Organizational-- style? "A place for everything and everything in its place"? ...or maybe, "the bills are somewhere in that stack" and the calendar still says "2006"? What's your system?

I have online banking. The bills get paid when I receive them, unless it's before the payday scheduled for that bill. I have a calendar near the computer that is marked out which bills are paid on what payday for both James and I.

Not quite sure of all that embroidery thread, though.

Threesome: Skills-- How are you about power tools? ...and tools in general? Are you a user or do you call someone to assist?

James uses the power tools. He bought me a glue gun, but I've never used it; the idea makes me nervous.

On the other hand, I'd love to rent a chain saw to get what's leftover of the stumps in our yard, but he won't let me. Considering how many power cords I chopped in half with the hedge clipper, I guess it's best. :-)

Labels: