Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 31, 2007
Thursday Threesome

From the snack bar:

::Pimentos in Olives::


Onesome: Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?

No pimento should ever be put in a green olive. They are to be savored on their own. Pimentos! Phfft! (You can put all the pimentos you want into Greek olives, which must be an acquired taste. Can't stand the things; so bitter!)

Twosome: in Olives though? Who thought of that one? No, that's not your question <g>; rather, what combo of things do you put together in the food arena that's been know to strike others as a bit strange?

Black olives and bacon as topping on pizza (with no cheese). (I hate mozarella cheese; it reminds me of mucus.)

Threesome: Olives-- on fingertips (preferably black olives!). What food do you "play" with when you're feeling a bit silly?

Nope, olives was it. I remember putting them on my fingertips when I was a kid, even though Mom glared at me about it.

Labels: