Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, May 21, 2007
1. Name one thing you received as a gift on your last birthday.
A wireless modem for the laptop! James gave it to me early so we could use it on vacation.
2. What would be the "perfect" birthday gift?
Enough money so I wouldn't have to work at this job.
3. Do you look forward to birthdays?
I'm ambivalent about them. Nice enough if some friends get together. But really, it's just another day, isn't it? Nothing's different that day, or afterwards. Time just keeps going. ("Time looks not backward, nor tarries with yesterday.")
4. On your birthday, do you treat yourself to something special each year?
Yes, I usually buy something for myself, like a special book or maybe a DVD set.
5. Do you bother keeping up with your horoscope on a regular basis?
No. Gosh, people still do that? I know it was big in the 70s...
6. What zodiac sign are you, and do you think you fit the description for that sign?
Sagittarius. Part of it, as I remember. I haven't read the specs in years.