Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Monday Madness

1. Which web browser do you prefer?

Mozilla Firefox.

2. Are you a PC user or MAC user?

I have a PC. Macs sound nice, but... (Do they run WordPerfect?)

3. Will your next computer purchase happen within the next year (do you think)?

I hope not. James just built me a new one.

4. Will you purchase your next computer at a local store or via the internet?

James will probably build me another.

5. Have you had any experience with Windows Vista?

Nope. I still have Windows98. :-) I guess I need to upgrade to 2000 at some point.

6. What are your feelings about this new operating system (if any)?

I hear it's overly complicated. Frankly, it has a bunch of things I don't care about, and lots of nice pictures and 3-D graphics. Yawn.

Labels: