Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, May 20, 2007
Lazy Sunday
The usual trip for milk (and we found some delicious chicken and apple sausage at Costco), and we ended up at WalMart again; James wanted to see if they carried compression socks. They didn't, but I did buy myself some wrist weights which come with an exercise routine which I tried when I got home. I'm going to have to go easy, as any weight on my elbows triggers pain from the old injury. We also found a 30 inch ceiling fan at a good price; the one we had seen at Lowe's was over $50. We want a small fan for the kitchen; it gets very warm when James is cooking despite the exhaust fan. We listened to jazz on the radio while we were out, perfect for a warm Sunday afternoon.

When we got home James installed an extra fan in my computer. Willow spent the remainder of the afternoon chasing the squirrels away from the bird feeder. One of them is a young squirrel.

We're surviving on fans today but they will need to go by tomorrow, when we'll have to button the house back up and return to A/C.

Labels: , ,