Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 31, 2007
In a Flap
I think Schuyler is getting more comfortable with her new life. She still stares askance at us occasionally and is leery of hands, but she is hopping around her cage, bouncing from perch to perch and climbing, occasionally regaling Miss Willow and myself with baby chirps. She finished the big sprig of millet I gave her and that's all she will get for a while, since it's too rich for everyday food. (Millet is like budgie junk food.)

The trash goes out tonight, so will have to try to clean out her cage a little bit. It's going to have to stay messy at the back until she gets more used to my hand coming inside; I don't want to frighten her.

Labels: ,