Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 03, 2007
Godspeed, Wally Schirra
I watched all the space coverage growing up. We just finished rewatching From the Earth to the Moon. You know what? I want my future back: the one where we were going to cure cancer, have a base on the moon, drive electric cars, travel in supersonic aircraft and bullet trains...

John F. Kennedy is turning in his grave.

Astronaut Walter Schirra Dies at 84

Astronaut Wally Schirra Reflecting on the View from Space

U.S. Space Pioneer Wally Schirra Dies at 84

Schirra Reax from Gene Cernan

Astronaut Wally Schirra Dies

Labels: