Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, May 25, 2007
Friday Five

1. What is your favorite board game?

Scrabble!

2. What is your favorite card game?

Uno! (I am a rabid Uno player.)

3. Do you like to play games on the computer or on a gaming system?

Some. I still like Jumpman. But those games on the Webkinz site are becoming rather addicting.

4. If so, what is your favorite game to play?

Oh, Cash Cow 2 is fun. It's a little like Bejeweled. And one of the candy games. You have to break pinatas and catch the candy in your sombrero. And I love the miniature golf course and the word games.

5. Do you like to play games with people or to play them alone?

Both. We need to have another games night but James' schedule has become so erratic.

Labels: