Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, May 18, 2007
1. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
Once, yes. Four of us went skinny-dipping at an SCA event.
2. When you're home alone, do you strip down to get comfortable?
Not that far. I usually wear a duster or a sleeveless top and shorts.
Do you ever go out without underwear (bra and/or panties) because it's more comfortable?
3. Have you ever/Do you use the bathroom with the door open? Are you comfortable using public facilities?
At home, yes. Yes, even if the door doesn't lock. I just lean forward and hold the door shut. I've become quite adept at this since most places don't have doors that lock properly.
4. When getting intimate with your significant other, lights on or off?
5. How comfortable are you with body exposure/nudity of others? Group shower rooms?, topless/nude beaches?, breastfeeding in public?
Didn't like it in gym class, don't go to the other. If I was a mother, I'd breastfeed wherever my child needed it, but I would cover up. Some people get so weirded out by breastfeeding. That's what breasts are for, after all. Not for Janet Jackson to flash at the Super Bowl.