Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, May 11, 2007
Completely Crazy
That's it. Work is driving me bonkers. I was so frustrated yesterday I forgot to post that it was Pigwidgeon's birthday. He was three yesterday.

And tonight I'm worried about him. He's gotten awfully quiet as the day has gone on. We had a big thunderstorm about seven and I made sure he was safe in his cage; he didn't want to go in. Now he's acting a bit withdrawn. Right now he's sitting on the perch on the back of his cage, near the two buttons he likes to play with, especially the pink one that says "Anything not nailed down is a budgie toy." And I just noticed a couple of hours ago that the black mark on his left leg has gotten larger.

::sigh::

Labels: ,